Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers' Day

Picture: My Family <3
Song: Akron/Family - Love, Love, Love

I couldn't find a video but the link above should work and the lyrics are:

Every precious human being's been a precious parent to you
Every precious human being's been a precious parent to you

What can be done
What can we do
What can be done
What can we do

Go out and love, love, love everyone
Go out and love, love, love everyone
Go out and love, love, love everyone
Go out and love, love, love everyone

I am so incredibly grateful for my brother-in-law. Alec has shown me what a truly good guy is. He has given all other guys in my life pretty high standards to live up to, and even though they may not like that, I know I'm much better off. He is an amazing dad and husband to Chloe and Britta, not to mention that he's the best brother and son.

No comments:

Post a Comment