Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride my bike

The beautiful bicycle I got for Christmas! It's a Raleigh and it is PERFECT.

If I could find it online, I would post Snow Aorta by Javelin. If you can find Javelin I recommend them.

I had originally wanted just like a crummy city bike so I wouldn't have to worry about it, but this bicycle is my glorious. We think it's from the late 70s - early 80s, and it looks like it was hardly ever ridden. It is brown with sparkly paint! It has the cutest seat and little bag. I love the frame, and it has little details that make it super classy. This is far from crummy, and I'll definitely worry about it, but it is beautiful and I can't wait to ride it in the city!

Memory Tapes - Bicycle


Memory Tapes was supposed to play in Philly on 1/10/10 but had to reschedule the show. The date hasn't been settled on yet, but check http://www.r5productions.com/ for more info.

2 comments:

  1. that is such a beautiful bike! i want one just like it!

    ps. thanks for the comment, chrissy. you're too kind. i love and miss you, girllll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WANT ONE!!!!! And it is really pretty. Super jealous miss chipmunk.

    ReplyDelete