This weekend was the second to last weekend me and my friends will be here this year so a few of us wanted to make the most of it... and we did. This picture isn't any of us. It was published by Heeb Magazine.
Some of the stuff that went down...
- Finally made it to the Liberty Bell where I sat outside and poured vodka into orange soda so that I could take it to First Friday
- Had so much fun roaming through Old City and the art galleries with my friends and fellow Hard C's, Hard Cocks (I'm afraid one of us will end up with that tattooed on us one night)
- Apple-pie-shot party
- Went to a party and had more fun. My friends had fun too haha (hook ups, dancing on couches, stealing ice cream, etc.)
- Played soccer with random boys who were running down Broad St. passing a soccer ball (a highlight of the highlights of the weekend)
- Wandered around in the art school's building
- Had delicious Ethiopian food
- Was amazed by Temple University's a cappella groups
- Went to a party (more hookups, dancing and theft haha)
- Ran away from some random guys on the street
- Got beeped at by a SEPTA bus
- Laughed at one friend who was drunkenly attempting to climb onto a bed
- And then just chilled as we all settled in from a great couple of nights and fun weekend