Saturday, May 15, 2010

Ramblin'



I don't know what to blog about...
I'm home. It is gorgeous and sunny but a little cool. Everything is so green here. I forgot how good and fresh it smells.
It took us 8 hours to get home. Before that I showed my parents around Philadelphia a little bit. I think they liked it. The car ride was excruciating though. My iPod was trapped in the back so we had to listen to my dad's which is 95% blues. Some of the music is good, but after 8 hours of blues with nothing to read and only the highway scenery to distract me it got a little painful.
My sister, brother in law and niece are coming today! And I guess my nephew is coming too via my sister's prego belly. It's so bizarre. I've been away for so long that it doesn't seem like she's actually pregnant. It's so different this time - being so far away I mean. It's definitely bittersweet.
I'm going back to Philly on Tuesday! I'm bussing it all the way back which is always an adventure, and then I'll arrive at my AMAZING apartment. Seriously the location is amazing and the apartment is the cutest thing ever. I cannot wait to explore!
My sister and maybe my mom apparently compared Philadelphia to Iraq haha. I'm not even sure what that means

1 comment:

  1. i love the comparisons to Iraq.
    i wish i was in New Hampshire or Maine right now.
    i don't want to go to class in 3 hours and 42 minutes...
    i can't wait till you come back tomorrow.
    (katrina left ur room much cleaner than brianne left cait's)

    ReplyDelete