Sunday, April 4, 2010

Oh Hey There

I haven't posted in over a month! I'm sorry. I'm back now.

I don't think I can really fill you in on everything. Some of the highlights though...
  • Went home for my niece's 5th birthday
  • Went on an AMAZING road trip from Philly to Austin, Texas and back



  • Searched North Philadelphia for the elusive "banger," eventually found said banger but it was not as much fun as the search had been (especially thanks to a Juan encounter haha)
  • Went to Diplo/Major Lazer concert after drinking two cans of FourLoco and had SOOO much fun - thought I remembered everything until a boy I apparently met called me the next day... I'm still not really sure why he called...
  • Went on such a good bike ride! We went to Kelly Drive and then into the city. It was so pretty and so empowering!

And that's how I got to today. Other things happened obviously but those are highlights that come to mind. I'll try to be better about blogging again.

No comments:

Post a Comment